Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Engineering Program Investigation






College/University of interest: I am interested in UC Berkeley's school of Engineering.

Why does this institution appeal to you?:
- I am very interested in UC Berkeley because I have a lot of family members that have attended there and I have visited the college and loved it
- I am interested in engineering and the department I'm interested in is one of the top in the country.

Which engineering program is most interesting to you and why?:
I'm most interested in the Civil & Environmental Department because it deals with solving the new challenges in society.

Which undergraduate engineering elective is most interesting? Describe the course and its appeal to you:
- The elective, Field Studies in Civil Engineering, is very appealing to me
- The class allows students to go out in the field and work in actual companies that deal with civil service and environmental engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment